One can come across certain errors in QuickBooks, one of which can be QuickBooks Error Code 9997. Well, this is a common scripting error and can be easily resolved by trying to manually update the bank feed. This error is a very uncommon error that can be seen due to unspecified reasons, but can be resolved using some set of steps, which we will be elaborating on later in this segment. To learn more, make sure to read this segment till the end, or you can also consult our team at +1(844)405-0907, and we will provide you immediate support and assistance.
Also Visit here: Recover QuickBooks Error Code C=51
Steps to rectify the QuickBooks error code 9997
One can try to eliminate the QuickBooks error code 9997, by performing the below-discussed set of steps. Let us have a look:
- At first, the user needs to make use of the Incognito browsing window to log-in the QuickBooks Online.
- Once done with that click on the banking icon.
- Also, go for the Edit Pencil.
- Now, click on the Edit Sign-in Info icon.
- Once done with that re-enter the banking information.
- Also, refresh the connection, and click on the Save and Update tab.
- The last step is to request the transactions to be brought in the Review tab.
If the above set of steps fails to rectify the issue, the user can try to perform the below set of steps:
- Using the current transaction log file to recreate the lost transactions and the copy of the QB Company file us recommended.
- Using the QB Company file and transaction Log file, the user can recreate the complete data except for the last few hours of transactions.
Once the above-stated set of steps is performed successfully, it is expected that the reader might be able to eliminate the issue in QuickBooks. However, if the user continues to come across similar issue again and again, then in that scenario connecting with our QuickBooks Payroll support team +1(844)405-0907 is recommended. We are a team certified QuickBooks experts working towards providing the finest QuickBooks support services.