Effective communication is the backbone of every business and emails are the easiest way for an organization to connect with clients, vendors, suppliers, and different stakeholders. The QuickBooks software lets its users to send emails directly from the application. But sometimes, issues occur that prevent the users from sending email through QuickBooks. If you are unable to send emails from QuickBooks, you have found the right article. We are going to provide you with the solutions to resolve the QuickBooks not sending emails issue effectively.
You can get in touch with us at +1 800-579-9430 to get assistance from our support team if you are having difficulty fixing the error on your own.
Why Am I No Longer Able to Send Emails from QuickBooks?
If your QuickBooks email is not working, the following reasons might be responsible for the issue –
- The email client settings are incorrect and need to be modified.
- There is damage to the Mapi32.dll file or it might be damaged.
- You are using admin credentials to run QuickBooks while sending emails.
- Outlook is running in the background while you are trying to send emails.
Read more :- QuickBooks 502 bad gateway error
Steps on How to Fix Email Problem in QuickBooks
The QuickBooks not sending emails issue can be rectified with the help of the following steps –
Step 1. Make Sure you are Not Using the Admin Credentials to Log in
When you are not using admin rights to log into your QuickBooks, the QuickBooks not sending emails issue can arise.
- Right-click on the QB Desktop icon on your Windows Explorer and select Properties.
- Go to the Compatibility tab and uncheck the Run this program as an admin
- Hit the OK button and try sending an email from QuickBooks again.
Step 2. Review Your QuickBooks Email Settings and Select Your Preferred Mail
If your QuickBooks is unable to send emails, you need to review the email settings.
- Under the Edit tab of your QuickBooks Desktop, find the Preferences tab and select it.
- Click on Send Forms and choose the preferred email under the Send email using
- Select your preferred email from the list and hit the OK button to save the changes.
- Exit your QB application and restart QuickBooks to send the email again and see if the issue is eliminated.
Step 3. Mend the Issues with Your Mapi32.dll File by Renaming It
Firstly, check if the Mai32.dll file is working properly from the File tab of your Microsoft Word. If there are issues, follow the steps given below –
- On the Windows Search Programs and Files search box, type C:WindowsSystem32 and hit Enter.
- Open the exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to repair the .dll file.
- Now, rename the file by adding .OLD at the end of the file name and save the modifications.
- Lastly, see if this helps in rectifying the QuickBooks email problem.
The QuickBooks not sending emails issue can be resolved with the help of the steps provided in this blog. If the problem persists, you can get in touch with our technical team at +1 800-579-9430 for assistance with the same.
Related articles :-